Our own range candles are made with soy wax and a cotton wick. They come complete with a cute doggy charm that can be repurposed once your candle has finished.
Together with being handmade, our candles are made with Vegan ingredients and none of our ingredients have been tested on animals at any part of the candle making process.
CANDLE BURNING TIPS:
We love that you have chosen to buy one of our great DDB candles and we want you to get the most out of it whilst enjoying the pawsome fragrance. These tips might help it last even longer.
Try and burn your candle for 3 hours the first time you light it, and 3 hours per burning after that.
Let the candle cool completely between burning.
Keep your wick trimmed to 0.25cm, this stops the flame getting too big, you can buy wick trimming scissors which are angled and already at the set length.
Keep your candle out of draughts, the airflow would cause rapid burning and the potential of paper and other lightweight items being blown into the flame.
If burning multiple candles keep them more than 10cm apart from one another.
Orchard Berries Medium Glass Candle
A sweet fruity berry accord with rich fig, dewberry, sweet raspberry and blueberry and juicy black plum all on a base of patchouli, vetiver and musk.
Included with your Doodles Dog Boutique candle will be some information relating to candle burning safety. Incase you lose the information or need to reference it we have added it below.
- Always burn your candle in sight and make sure your wick is no longer glowing.
- Keep away from flammable objects – This includes curtains, furniture, any decorations that may ignite.
- Keep burning candles away from children and animals.
- As great as the candles smell, please do not eat them.
- Keep your wicks trimmed to 0.25cm each time before burning, this will also help your candle last so much longer.
- Keep any foreign material out of the candle, this means bits of wick, matches or any other particles.
- Don’t burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time, this also will help your candle last longer.
- Keep your candle out of draughts. The airflow would cause rapid burning, plus also paper and other lightweight items may be blown into the flame.
- Burn your candles in well ventilated rooms – Do not burn too many candles in small sized rooms.
- Always burn your candle on a heat proof surface or coaster.
- Do not burn your candle all the way to the bottom of our jars, they should stop before they get right down, but if it does not please extinguish it.
- Don’t touch the naked flame or the hot wax which will be in the jar during burning, this may cause injury and burns.
- Do not scratch or damage the candle jars, this may weaken or fracture which may get worse once the candle is lit and cause damage.
- If burning multiple candles always burn them at least 10cm apart from one another.
- When putting out your candle, use a snuffer this will stop any potential wax splattering.
- Do not use water to put out the candle, this could shatter the jar, or react with the hot wax and splatter.
- Be careful during an electricity failure, it would be safer to use an electric torch to see during this time.
- Do not use a candle as a night light when sleeping.
- Extinguish if the flame becomes too high or if the candle starts to give off smoke.